Skip to content
- Define specific purpose and end users – know your consumer
- create preliminary mock-ups before the planning meeting to help guide the conversation
- Design each page of the dashboard with a single focus(use actions/drill downs to move between layers of information). Never show too much of information. It will confuse end users.
- Prototypes – creating views/pages. Connecting to database instead of excel sheets. etc.,
- Demonstrate to your end users and stakeholders
- Incorporate feedback